We offer you a unique opportunity to host your own event in frame of the Fifth Eastern Europe and Central Asia HIV/AIDS conference ! There is a possibility to hold satellites events every day of the conference. The price depends on time of the event.
To hold a satellite you can apply here, starting from the 10th of June2015.
For organization of satellite-meetings, the responsible ones are holding organizations (private companies, state or other institutions or NGO)
For the satellite, holding the payment is to be collected. The place and time will be determined according to the program of the Conference.
The program of all the satellites must correspond to scientific and ethical standards of the Conference and reflect problems connected with HIV/AIDS.
Organizers of the Conference will assess the content, quality and organization plan of every application for the satellite. In case subjects of the satellite do not correspond the character or aims of the conference, organizers have a right to reject the application.
- Сommercial companies - 1 800 000 RUR
- International non- commercial companies – 1 300 000 RUR
- Regional NGOs - 650 000 RUR
For more information please contact event manager: email@example.com or call + 7 926 523 05 68
- 2nd Meeting of the Organizing Committee
- BRICS Conference on infectious diseases. June 2015
- Civil Society PC 26.03.15
- December 1 - World Aids Day 2015
- Dive Safely! Kazan, June-July 2015
- EECAAC-2016 Advisory Board
- EECAAC-2016 Day 1
- HIV testing in Kazan
- International Development Assistance PC 24.03.15
- Memorial Day. May 17, 2015
- PMTCT Conference. Saint-Petersburg, June 2015
- Program Committees Meeting. October 1-2, 2015
- Science and Medicine PC 26.03.15
- World AIDS Day. December 1, 2014