Media Accreditation Terms
Dear fellow journalists!
We invite you to participate in the coverage of the Fifth Anniversary Conference on HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECAAC-2016) to be held in Moscow on March 23-25, 2016.
The Conference will continue the tradition of the largest regional forum where policy-makers and healthcare officials from the region of Eastern Europe and Central Asia and BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) will meet to discuss the development of solutions to counter the HIV epidemic. They will be joined by scientists, doctors, representatives of civil society and international organizations working in the region.
Online registration for the Conference is open from April 1, 2015 to March 21, 2016.
Applications received after the deadline will be considered on an individual basis.
Organizing Committee of EECAAC-2016 kindly requests to apply for accreditation at least one week before the opening of the Conference.
Participation in the Conference
Accredited journalists have the opportunity to visit the Conference during all three days of its work (March 23-25, 2016) as well as gain access to informational materials, plenary and parallel sessions, exhibitions, seminars and satellite symposia (except for closed press-free round tables and events by-invitation-only).
Terms of accreditation
- Media registration
Only the journalists of officially registered media outlets (print, online, TV, radio) are valid for the accreditation process
- Types of media
Journalists from federal and regional media outlets publishing articles on socially significant diseases, HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment, public health, healthy lifestyle are welcome to join the event
- Allowed number of accredited journalists
One media outlet can apply for the accreditation of three journalists and two photo/video correspondents. In cases where it is necessary for the shooting process, Press Centre may allow more representatives from one media
- Credibility of the Conference’s coverage
Accredited journalists have the right to participate in all public events of the Conference as well as take on the responsibility to provide its credible coverage
- Application may be rejected if:
- Media is a highly specialized and non-core
- Application is filed after the deadline or does not meet the prescribed form
- Media outlet is suspended or terminated at the time of filing the request for accreditation
Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation without explanation
- 2nd Meeting of the Organizing Committee
- BRICS Conference on infectious diseases. June 2015
- Civil Society PC 26.03.15
- December 1 - World Aids Day 2015
- Dive Safely! Kazan, June-July 2015
- EECAAC-2016 Advisory Board
- EECAAC-2016 Day 1
- HIV testing in Kazan
- International Development Assistance PC 24.03.15
- Memorial Day. May 17, 2015
- PMTCT Conference. Saint-Petersburg, June 2015
- Program Committees Meeting. October 1-2, 2015
- Science and Medicine PC 26.03.15
- World AIDS Day. December 1, 2014