ASIA PACIFIC AIDS & CO-INFECTIONS CONFERENCE 2016: Abstract Submission Deadline extended until February 12th
The first Asia Pacific AIDS and Co-infections Conference entitled APACC is scheduled on 17-19 May 2016.
This high profile conference will bring together all stakeholders from the Asia Pacific region to share research results, important clinical developments and updates on ongoing and new trials in the field of HIV and Co-infections.
The deadline for abstract submission is extended until February 12th. Free registration is offered to Young Medical Professionals from Academia, Hospitals, Government and Non-government organizations and other relevant institutions with accepted abstracts. Click HERE for more information on abstract submission.
Would you like to attend the APACC and do you need support towards expenses relating to attendance of this conference? Click HERE to apply for a Conference Participation Grant.
If you are a member of one of our partner organizations, make sure to contact the Secretariat of your society to obtain the discount code and get 25% discount on the registration fee. Click HERE to view the full list of partner organizations.
The regular fee is offered until March 20th. Click HERE to register.
- 2nd Meeting of the Organizing Committee
- BRICS Conference on infectious diseases. June 2015
- Civil Society PC 26.03.15
- December 1 - World Aids Day 2015
- Dive Safely! Kazan, June-July 2015
- EECAAC-2016 Advisory Board
- EECAAC-2016 Day 1
- HIV testing in Kazan
- International Development Assistance PC 24.03.15
- Memorial Day. May 17, 2015
- PMTCT Conference. Saint-Petersburg, June 2015
- Program Committees Meeting. October 1-2, 2015
- Science and Medicine PC 26.03.15
- World AIDS Day. December 1, 2014