EECAAC-2016 Grant Program
The scientific research grant program of the Fifth Conference on HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia EESAAS-2016 is a form of support for basic and applied research, focused on the ultimate outcome, capable to become an innovative product. The grants are awarded by the Organizing Committee on a competitive basis as target specific-purpose subsidies for scientific research in three areas: "Science and Medicine", "Promoting International Development," and "Civil Society."
The purpose of the Research Grants Competition of the Fifth Conference on HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia is to support innovative scientific research carried out by employees of scientific, educational, and medical institutions and civil society in Eastern Europe and Central Asia in the area of HIV.
The competition will provide the researchers with additional opportunities to carry out scientific research on the most important challenges of HIV and related issues in order to combat the epidemic and to improve the quality of care for people living with HIV.
Applications for the grant program are available on Russian language.
- 2nd Meeting of the Organizing Committee
- BRICS Conference on infectious diseases. June 2015
- Civil Society PC 26.03.15
- December 1 - World Aids Day 2015
- Dive Safely! Kazan, June-July 2015
- EECAAC-2016 Advisory Board
- EECAAC-2016 Day 1
- HIV testing in Kazan
- International Development Assistance PC 24.03.15
- Memorial Day. May 17, 2015
- PMTCT Conference. Saint-Petersburg, June 2015
- Program Committees Meeting. October 1-2, 2015
- Science and Medicine PC 26.03.15
- World AIDS Day. December 1, 2014