To send your questions to us, please, use the Contact Us form.
Q: Are HIV-positive people allowed to come to Russia for HIV events, including the 4th Conference on HIV/AIDS?
A: disclosure of HIV status is not required for obtaining short-term visas to Russia or for the citizens of visa-free countries to arrive to Russia for a short period of time, with no negative legal consequences entangled
Q: Can Methadone and Buprenorphine be taken to Russia if proven by medical prescriptions?
A: since Methadone and Buprenorphine are not acknowledged as medicinal products in Russia, it is recommended to abstain from taking them to Russia to avoid any conflicts with legal authorities
Q: Does the submission and discussion of HIV prevention among MSM fall under the legislative ban on propaganda of homosexuality among the juveniles?
A: given the target audience and nature of the event, submission and discussion of HIV prevention among MSM does not fall under the legislative ban on propaganda of homosexuality among the juveniles?
Q: Does the submission and discussion of HIV prevention among sex workers fall under the legislative ban?
A: given the target audience and nature of the event, submission and discussion of HIV prevention among sex workers does not fall under the legislative ban.
Q: Does voluntary disclosure of HIV status and / or belonging to IDU, LSL or SW entangle any legal consequences?
A: voluntary disclosure of the information does not violate the Russian law and entails no legal consequences.
- 2nd Meeting of the Organizing Committee
- BRICS Conference on infectious diseases. June 2015
- Civil Society PC 26.03.15
- December 1 - World Aids Day 2015
- Dive Safely! Kazan, June-July 2015
- EECAAC-2016 Advisory Board
- EECAAC-2016 Day 1
- HIV testing in Kazan
- International Development Assistance PC 24.03.15
- Memorial Day. May 17, 2015
- PMTCT Conference. Saint-Petersburg, June 2015
- Program Committees Meeting. October 1-2, 2015
- Science and Medicine PC 26.03.15
- World AIDS Day. December 1, 2014