Scientific agenda for parallel sessions will be complied based on the reports selected from abstracts. Conference participants engaged in scientific activities are strongly encouraged to file abstracts for their presentations. Abstract is a brief and clear description of a study completed.
- Abstracts can be submitted in Russian and English
- Volume: 300-500 words
- Structure: heading, background, study or program objectives, materials and methods (or program description), results (or lessons learnt), conclusion and findings (or next steps)
- Each participant may supply 2 theses at max as the main author and any number of abstracts as a co-author
- If both the abstracts are approved, the author is to orally present one only
- Only those reports or abstracts can be presented at the Conference that have never been published or presented at other conferences before
- If applying for an oral presentation, the applicant is to select “oral presentation”. If applying for publication only with no follow-up personal presentation, the applicant is to select “abstracts for publication”
- Oral presentations and abstracts can focus on one of the main themes or categories defined by the Program Committee Science and Medicine
Abstracts application procedure
Applications are to be submitted via the Conference website only.
- The applicants are to preliminary register for their participation in the Conference. Preliminary registration shall be interpreted as the applicant’s intent to take part in the Conference. The applicant may wait until the decision of the abstracts committee to pay (or abstain from paying) the participation fee. Alongside with this, registered get only those applicants who have paid the registration fee and obtained a corresponding confirmation from the Secretariat.
- The applicant is to submit their name and preliminary registration ID. Abstracts application is be attached to the Conference application form. Further communication between the applicant and the Secretariat is be carried out by phone numbers and emails stated in the participation application form.
- The applicant is to create a these publication application based on the template and make sure that the abstracts does not contain fewer than 300 and more than 500 words
- 2nd Meeting of the Organizing Committee
- BRICS Conference on infectious diseases. June 2015
- Civil Society PC 26.03.15
- December 1 - World Aids Day 2015
- Dive Safely! Kazan, June-July 2015
- EECAAC-2016 Advisory Board
- EECAAC-2016 Day 1
- HIV testing in Kazan
- International Development Assistance PC 24.03.15
- Memorial Day. May 17, 2015
- PMTCT Conference. Saint-Petersburg, June 2015
- Program Committees Meeting. October 1-2, 2015
- Science and Medicine PC 26.03.15
- World AIDS Day. December 1, 2014